Welcome back, Emperor. The time for unchecked expansion is over. Warmongers raise their flags over weaker empires, while civilized planets take shelter behind peace treaties. Brace yourself for rising tensions in this next chapter of Eminent Domain: Escalation!
This expansion for Eminent Domain, which cannot be played without the base game, puts the following new tools at the Emperor's disposal:
- New meaning to the larger-sized ships in Eminent Domain.
- Additional Role cards to support a fifth player.
- Additional technologies, each with an alternate cost in addition to their normal Research cost.
- A new category of technology ("Diverse"), requiring one planet of each type to research.
- Optional scenarios for asymmetric starting positions and technologies for each player.
- 15 Planet Cards (6 Civilized, 3 Hostile, 6 Bustling)
- 6 Start Planet Tiles
- 5 Fleet Tiles
- 32 New Technology Cards (9 Advanced, 9 Fertile, 9 Metallic, 5 Diverse)
- 18 Scenario Cards
- 28 Role Cards (now supporting up to five players)
- 1 Player Aid Tile
- 2 Central Display Errata Stickers (Warfare Icon, Survey Icon)
- 3 Errata Cards (Logistics, Abundance, Bureaucracy)